Wednesday 28 March 2012

Tally Youngblood reflection

I choose Tally as one of my character because she is the main character. The book is written in the perspective of her life, and she is also a respectable character. Because Tally is the main character she is shown to be the most interesting. I think that Tally would be the easiest character to predict what they are thinking.

I choose Tally in this point of the book because it was a pivotal point in the book, it left me thinking what Tally was going to do. Even Tally herself was wondering what to do in this situation. I think that this point in the book that shows that Tally is a good person. She has the option to activate the pendant or not. The future of the smoke lays in her hands. And even though she ends up damaging the necklace by dropping it into a fire she still had the intent to keep the smoke hidden and safe. However this intent doesn't count for much when in the end, the smoke is destroyed and almost all of its occupants are captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment