Tuesday 5 June 2012

Dr. Cable journal

Tally Youngblood, where are you. I think about what could be happening with her almost everyday. Waiting to get a signal from that little girl. I am starting to wonder if it is possible that she has become stranded even when there is something around her neck that will signal me when she gets hurt. Maybe she is dead. And I wouldn't know how to find her. She could be anywhere, because only she can understand how to read those instructions on how to get to the smoke. There must be a way. Tally, a single person has the power to destroy the smoke. She came to me to get the operation. She wanted the operation, she wanted to be pretty. I am giving her this opportunity to do the thing that she so desperately wants to do and she is failing me. It is not that much of a problem to me if she doesn't return. I do not need her but I think that there is also a chance that she has gotten to the smoke and while she is there she has been converted to the side of the smoke. It is not very often that I can find a person who has a friends who has left to go to the smoke and left directions for their friend about how to get there. Have I done anything wrong, have I  treated little Tally Youngblood wrong in any way? But what I did was what I am trained to do. I am not supposed to be nice to the patience's that I have to deal with. But what am I to do with the people that I do capture. There is not a doubt in my mind that they will want to stay as an ugly. Will I have to bribe them. I wish that I won't be forced to harm them. But judging by the extents that the smoke is going threw to stay a secret, they work so hard. It is such a shame that they are could be ruined by a "friend." They might trust, and they will despise her if they know that it was her that destroyed the smoke. But it is likely that all of that will change after the operation is over. By then they will all be happy and I will have nothing to worry about. The main problem that I have to deal with will be over after all of this time. And at this time I will have all of the humans over the age of 15 pretty. All of their brains will have the lesion that so few people know about. And I think that if I do find the smoke that I will be forced to get rid of their founders Maddy and Az peoples names that I will never forget, as they know about the lesions. All of these things are dependent on the actions of a single ugly by the name of Tally Youngblood.

No comments:

Post a Comment